Friday, August 31, 2007

Lazy Summer Days

I can't believe that it's almost September!! Seriously, where did the summer go? and thank goodness that I no longer have school, or a job, that requires me to actually have to give up on summer...I can hang on for as long as the warm weather lasts...and trust me, it has been warm in San Diego these days (and yes, I know that "warm" is a relative term. Becky...I'm really sorry that it's been so hot in Arizona). The past 2 weeks or so have had me wishing for builders in the 50's to have seen the need to install central air instead of just ceiling fans in the homes back them...or for the previous owners at least to have had the foresight to have put it in before AJ and I bought the house (I mean really, couldn't they have known that future owners would want it??? :P). I mean, afterall, 90 degrees for San Diego is pretty warm (how I survived when I lived in Vegas I will never know!).

Since it's been so hot, Keegan and I have had to come up with ways to stay cool (and sitting in a car waiting for roadside service to come and change my flat tire is not one of them...but that's a story for another time). Most of the time, he hangs out in his diaper (yes, I know...that's so sad of me to let him do it, and I'm not W.T., but he sweats A LOT!!!).


Today, we decided to get out and relocate a little closer to the water, where it has been much cooler, so we headed to the park. I'm not sure how much fun Keegan had, but I for sure enjoyed being out of the house, and it was fun just spending time with him. What can I say, I love the days where there is nothing much to do.


Yes, I know...for some odd reason, he's suddenly become averse to actually looking at the camera and smiling when I'm trying to take a picture. That's not to say that he won't look at me and smile and laugh and giggle, it's just usually not when I have the camera ready to take a picture, so I just have to go with what I can get.

No comments: