Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Young Man, who's your mother?

People always comment on how much Keegan looks like his father. So much so, that I often find myself wondering if there is any of me in Keegan at all. Now, I know for a fact that AJ would say that Keegan is stubborn (just like me), and has my sleep schedule, and my attitude, etc., but I really wonder if Keegan looks like me at all. Personally, I think that he's just a really good mix of both AJ and me (although he definitely gets his mischievousness and impishness, as well as his love of the water, from his dad).



So, the first picture is of me, the second is of Keegan (obviously, since it looks more recent) and the third is of AJ. We didn't have the foresight to have the hospital take a picture of Keegan (honestly, I had no clue how to get it, and I'm wishing now that we did). I know the picture quality of both my picture and AJ's totally sucks, but what can I say...I have a crappy scanner.

This is the three of us, at four months old (or roughly thereabout on the one for AJ...I didn't have the exact date for his photo):



I personally see a lot more of me in Keegan now as he gets older and older than I did when he was first born. But again, there are still times when he looks just like his dad.

So, what do you think?

1 comment: