Monday, June 30, 2008

"Do As I'm Doing...

follow, follow me..."

Apparently, I must stand like this alot:
Is this not the most typical "pregnant lady" pose ever? (and forgive the diaper-clad baby...it was hot in our house today and I didn't have the heart to put him in more clothes after I took off the ones he got dirty at the Children's Museum today).

Now if only I could make my belly look as cute as his.

And I'm reminded more and more each day how much Keegan is like his dad...
Their somewhat matching outfits was totally accidental (seeing as how this was Keegan's third outfit of the day). Like father, like son, I guess.

2 comments:

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

So cute! I love his little belly. He looks so grown up these days. I wish we were closer to watch him and Berlin grow up together.

valerie said...

he's just too darn cute