Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bon Anniversaire....

31 years ago today, this "little" guy entered the world weighing in at a whopping 10 pounds 10 ounces (yes, it's his fault that I have 9+ pound children).

The day will be pretty mellow...He started it off by surfing EARLY this morning..I surprised him and made cinnamon rolls for his office this morning, along with some fresh fruit, fruit dip (thanks to my sister Cynth for the recipe) and OJ. He managed to finagle a free lunch from one of the drug reps for this afternoon and then this evening will be whatever I manage to throw together for dinner (although that could mean he ends up grilling on the BBQ, but that's ok). I guess it's true what they say...birthdays kind of lose their magic the older you get (although I still like trying to do something for him).


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!! 31 years looks good on you!
You are an amazing husband, father, son, best friend and all around guy. I'm lucky to have you in my life.

No comments: