Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Leather and Crystal...

3 years ago today this happened...
I am so grateful to have been lucky enough in my life to be married to AJ for time and all eternity. He was well worth the wait. Everyday I marvel at how blessed I am to have him in my life, and still pinch myself in awe that it's not all a dream. He is my best friend, my confident, my support when I am not strong enough to deal with all the things that life hands me, he is my pillar of strength and faith when I am lacking, and he is all that is good and right with this world (or at least with my world). He is better than I probably ever deserved and I'm so grateful that he is all mine for eternity.
Even with all the little mishaps, changes in plans and raw emotions of the day, there is nothing that I would change about it. To me it was perfect.
Thanks to all those that supported us that day 3 years ago, and who continue to support us today. We couldn't have done it without you.

Here are just a couple of my favorite shots from that day:
And my absolute favorite picture from that day...I still need to get it printed out and framed. All in good time, I suppose.
Here's to another 73 years (thanks Val!).

3 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Happy anniversary! Great pictures:)

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

I always told you that the best things come to those who wait! Hurray for getting married in our late 20's!!!

Also, give AJ a happy belated bday hug from all of us!

valerie said...

Only 3 years? Man, it feels like you've been married to AJ FOREVER! just kidding...I love you guys...and I'm so glad I have older sisters who have set such a good example of marrying choice men.