Tuesday, October 23, 2007

An Apple A Day....


...helps keep Mom's worries (sort of) away.

Keegan still isn't eating much other than his Cheerios and Goldfish, these days, but I was able to get some Mac 'n Cheese in him last night, and he's usually good for about 4 bites of baby food before he's done. Thank goodness for formula to help ease some of the worry. The other night, however, he decided he wanted to help me eat my apple, and promptly claimed it for his own. I'm not sure how much he actually got down his throat into his little tummy, but he was for sure having a blast sucking all the juice out of it and gnawing away (which really makes me think more teeth are on their way in, but that could just be me grasping for any sort of logical explanation as to why his appetite has changed so suddenly). Last night, we "shared" another apple...although this time, he really was a very good sharer. He would take a bite or two and then hand the apple over to me and watched as I took a bite and then he would take it back and take his next bite. It was pretty stinkin' cute, I'm not going to lie.

On a side note...he's learned to blow kisses and does it quite frequently, although it's with a closed fist, and off the back of his hand and not the palm, but he totally makes the "muah" sound as he's doing it. SOOOO CUTE!!! I love this little kid! :) He just makes me smile (even when I'm worrying about him and what he's NOT eating).
So, here's a big, fat, MUAH of a KISS, from us to all of you!

No comments: