Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Bump, My Bump, My Growing Baby Bump...

I'm not really one for taking monthly belly photos when I'm pregnant. I did it for the first 4 months I was pregnant with Keegan and then I blew up like a balloon and realized that I really didn't want to have a physical record of how big I was getting. The memories are bad enough. I didn't need actual physical evidence of it as well. Trust me, you don't forget what it's like to gain 50 pounds in a very short period of time.

That having been said...I have taken a photo documenting my halfway point in this pregnancy (well, just shy of halfway, but close enough)...
They aren't perfect, but it's hard to take a picture with a little kid attached to your legs because he wants the camera. And we don't have a ton of mirrors in the house. Literally, just in the one working bathroom right now and on a dresser in one of the extra bedrooms. That's it (and I'm not really complaining about the for the record).

So, now you've seen the belly. Enjoy the picture now, because you probably won't see another one, at least not while I'm still pregnant (although maybe one from the hospital).

According to a lady that stopped me in Henry's the other day, she could tell what I'm having, just by the way my belly was looking (I don't necessarily agree with her, since I've heard that's really only true for the first one, but who knows). How about you...can you tell whether it's a boy or a girl? What's your guess?

2 comments:

Corpuz Family said...

Let's say a baby girl! Little girls are so much fun! Mary

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

I think it's a girl based on how you were feeling this time around, but I hope it's a boy since that's what you said you wanted :)

BTW - you look GREAT! I love the little tummy. We can' wait to hear what baby #2 is. We love you guys.