Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag....


not that we were really keeping it a secret, but we did just find out Tuesday around 5 p.m. and I just haven't had a chance to get around and let everyone know what we found out. Little Jelly Bean was more than willing to cooperate and let the whole world know that he is indeed all boy (I'll spare you all the photos that the tech printed out for us). We are all excited, although Keegan doesn't really know what is going on, and looking forward to another little boy in the family. So far he's been much calmer than Keegan ever was, which means that AJ has taken to saying that this one is definitely my kid. I just like not getting beat up from the inside out like I didn't with Keegan. We'll see if that changes as he gets bigger and there is less room in my belly.

4 comments:

hoopesfam5 said...

Boy, oh boy! It's another boy! Congrats on the fun and exciting news!! I guess I'll just have to hold on to all the duplicate girls clothes cluttering up our garage for a few years longer! j/k :0)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Congrats on another boy:) I love that since our two are so close together that they are both boys.....makes it so they always have a buddy and it certainly made it cheaper! Hope the rest of the pregnancy leaves you feeling better:)

Corpuz Family said...

Congrats! Your little boys will best friends!

mjtraskfam said...

Congratulations!! How fun another boy, they will be such good friends. I'm also glad to hear he's not kicking out your insides (at least not yet), here's hoping! Good talking to you the other day! :)