Thursday, January 3, 2008

To my loved ones, near and far...

if you haven't done it yet, I strongly encourage all of you to GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!

Seriously, don't delay.

*The previous public service announcement was brought to you by Shauna who is currently sitting on the couch after 15+ hours of puking her guts out (seriously, I think all of my major organs have now been flushed down my toilet), 2 IV bags and finally keeping some ginger ale in her very upset little belly. AJ is the bestess husband ever (he so hooked it up with the IV bags - although he swears that it's not the flu but actually food poisoning, which if it is...DON'T EAT AT RUBIOS) as he has had to pretty much take over caring for Keegan right now, along with still having to go to work today...and for calling his mom to come and watch Keegan so I could get said IV bags without towing the little munchkin along. Oh yeah...and seriously, thank HEAVEN for little boys who seem to have picked up on the fact that mommy isn't feeling well and has therefore showered me with numerous hugs and kisses as well as happily playing by himself for most of the day (and who only tried to shaghai my ginger ale once).

Normal blogging programming will resume when I can keep more than just ginger ale in me...I have some serious catching up to do with Christmas and New Year's and my resolutions for the upcoming year.

Love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

That sucks! Bright spent last night and this morning puking too and now it has moved to the other end! Hope you feel better soon! Love ya.