Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas Catch-Up

So I'm finally getting caught up on my Christmas posts. Granted, it's been almost a month, which is why there are going to be more pictures than words, but at least I'm getting the pictures up.

Yes, most of the presents under that tree are Keegan's. What can I say, he got a little spoiled. Hence why his birthday celebration is going to be SUPER SMALL.
Not one to rip big pieces of wrapping paper. Oh no, my little boy would only rip off small pieces and then he shook his hands until the paper and tape came off. He doesn't like anything sticking to his hands. It's kind of funny. I'm loving his hair in this picture too. So "I just rolled out of bed".
Apparently opening presents is hard work, so Keegan had to take a brief water break.
Mom and Dad's present from the kids, hung-up on the wall and everything. They loved it. Cynth, it was a great idea. Mom said it was a nice reminder of how marriage is for eternity.
Playing with the toys Christmas morning. Yes, Keegan is the only one who is dressed at this point. The rest of us were a little bit lazy.
Wishing the camera would just go away.
Wearing Grandpa's new hat from Emily. I love the string hanging down in the middle of the forehead.

The funny thing about this photo is that neither AJ nor I went to BYU...although since everyone else in my family has gone there, including my mom and dad, it's somewhat appropriate that he's wearing this hat. Especially since AJ and I are totally fine with Keegan going there someday (I know, I know...go figure, but we both agree it's a great environment).

2 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

He is so cute! Bright having a February birthday tends to get a simple b-day too! I love those temple pictures, they are beautiful.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

Yay!!! I have been waiting for these pics to get posted. He is so adorable. I can't believe that he's almost 1. Course, 3 weeks later Berlin is 1 and I am in denial. I love the temple pic and I'm glad they liked it.