Friday, December 4, 2009

This is why....

a ladies night out was exactly what I needed. I got to see "New Moon" (c'mon, give me a break...I never saw "Twilight" in the theatres and I know there is no way that AJ will watch this with me, so I had to take the opportunity to see it when I could, and I don't regret it. I liked it...it was good...and it made me fall a little bit in love with Jacob. What more can I say?).

Anyway, I digress...because not only did I get to enjoy some adult-time (which was fabulous and very much needed right now), but I also got to catch up a little on my up-coming movies (my pocketbook will not be thanking me later).

Like this one:

(seriously, I "heart" Kirsten Bell...especially as Veronica Mars, but this role just might do nicely)

and this one:

starring Amanda Seyfried, whom I first liked as Lily in "Veronica Mars" (do I need to tell you how much I loved that show?), but who I really started to admire in "Mamma Mia" (yes, I've watched that movie, and yes, more than once...Pierce Brosnan singing is highly entertaining, and I like Abba, what can I say...plus, I saw the show when it was in Vegas so I of course had to see the movie).


I'm pretty sure that this just means that I'm still a 15-year-old girl trapped in a 32-year-old's body (I did like "New Moon" afterall). Oh well! So, who's in the mood for a movie? I'll bring the popcorn and treats.

No comments: