Wednesday, May 20, 2009

London Calling

AJ's off to London...and I'm a little jealous, but in the scheme of things, it's better that the boys and I didn't take the trip after all. Besides, there will be plenty of other opportunities for world travel, and I really need to be here for now, because our bathroom is FINALLY getting finished this week. I'm so excited (although I do wish that AJ was here to supervise the whole process, but such is life...and this way I get to make decisions on things like sinks and shower heads and faucets and he can't change my mind!). Hopefully the majority of the work will be done before AJ returns on Monday.

On a side note...with the warmer temps, it was time for some little munchkins to get some hairs cut. Aren't they cute?
Camden's hair is so blonde and fine, and he looks more like a little boy and less like a little baby now, which makes me sad. I'm hoping his hair grows back in a little fuller before we go beach camping in a week and a half. Keegan so didn't want to get his hair cut at first, but after seeing Camden get to sit in the airplane chair and eat animal crackers and get a dum dum , he caved (personally, I think he just didn't want to be shown up by his little brother...and the blue dum dum and the firetruck chair were the icing on top of the cake). Both boys did great. Now it's just up to AJ to maintain the cuts. After the hair cuts, it was time to eat some yummy corn dogs and cherry lemonade and then run through the water fountains for a little while. I've decided life is grand when you are a two-year-old.

No comments: