Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Own Little Picasso

This is what happens when it's late at night, AJ's gone at a meeting, and I'm nursing Camden and trying to get him asleep. The house gets really quiet and I know that Keegan is up to no good.


He was so proud of himself. He had colored all the way down my hall, on both sides of the hall. It was all I could do to not laugh as I told him "No, we don't use our colors on the walls." Unfortunately, I think that I have only myself to blame, since the day before I had marked his height on the wall with pencil.


He had to help me clean up, of course, although I'm pretty sure that it wasn't the punishment that I was hoping it would be (and it really only lasted long enough for me to take the photos documenting the whole thing). Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges. They really do take crayon off the walls!

1 comment:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I learned about Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and walls from a similar incident, but it was dry erase marker (which oddly enough did not easily erase from the walls or the linoleum floor)! Parks was also so proud of himself. Cute kids!