Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've so been there...



I had made Keegan his lunch, and then gone to check on Camden who was sleeping (HOORAY!!) and then pay a couple of bills. Keegan got really, really quiet (which usually means he's up to no good), so I went out to check on him and this is what I found. He was so tired that he fell asleep eating his lunch. What this picture doesn't totally show you is the fact that before he laid his head down he had the foresight to push his plate out of the way so that he wasn't laying on it. Oh to be a kid again and just go so hard that you crash.

And because I can, here's a couple of pictures of Camden. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He really doesn't look like the typical 6 week old. He's about 12 1/2 pounds now. We'll see for sure just how much he's grown when we go to the doctor's in a couple of weeks (although I'm not looking forward to the shots that he will be getting).

3 comments:

Corpuz Family said...

Such sweet pictures!

valerie said...

i love pictures of your boys!

hoopesfam5 said...

Isn't that the best? I wish I could remember what it was like to play so hard that you just crash at th end. Oh - love the pictures. Is Camden's hair turning out to be red, or is it just the coloring in the pics? Either way, he is such a doll...just like his big brother...and mama. What can I say - you've got a good looking crew.