Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Originally, we weren't going to do costumes this year.  And then AJ decided we should, so I spent the better parts of three nights not sleeping and putting together the boys costumes.  Keegan insisted on being Obi-Wan Kenobi, Camden had to be Luke Skywalker and we were originally going to make Hunter an Ewok, but by day three of sewing my brain was fried and he ended up just being a little Padawan (that's a Jedi Apprentice to all you non-Star Wars obsessed people). :)
Overall, not bad...and the boys loved them which I guess is the most important thing of all.  Next year, we're buying them from the store, I swear. ;)






2 comments:

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

They really are fabulous. And they''ll wear them for years to come - love it!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

They are so cute! You should have called me. I would have overnighted ours:)