Tuesday, December 7, 2010

'Tis the Season

The boys and I have been trying to stay busy while AJ has been gone on his latest trip. We decided to go and see the lights at the temple on Monday night for our FHE, and while they aren't even remotely close to the lights at Temple Square, the boys and I fully enjoyed seeing the lights on the temple grounds (with the added bonus being that I was walking around in sandals still, and the boys only needed sweatshirts...definitely wouldn't have happened if we had been at Temple Square!)

These three little boys are the best gifts that I have ever been given. They are such a joy and delight in my life. I love the laughter and energy that they bring into our home. It's amazing to me, in looking at all of them in that picture, how alike they all are and yet how you can still see their own individuality as well. Camden loved the nativity sets (there are two...I didn't get pictures of one of them), and he had to make sure that he petted each and every animal before we could leave. As we were driving up to the temple, Keegan asked me if AJ and I were going to get married there again. I guess he hasn't quite fully grasped the concept of eternal marriage just yet, but at least he knows that the temple is where his mom and dad were married, and that is where he will be married as well once he is older. Then he wanted to know if I had thanked everyone who was at the temple the day I got married, and wanted to know if I had made sure I gave loves and blew kisses before I left the temple after getting married (he's very into making sure I say "thank you" for everything...I guess I must be over stressing the need to have manners with the boys). He cracks me up. I really should start carrying around a tape recorder with me to capture all the things that he says, and the way that he says them.


1 comment:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Fun! Yeah, we went to Temple Square last week and even decked in a snow coat and boots my legs were frozen by the time we made it to the car, so you did have the better end with the weather:) What great memories for your little guys!